Effective project management is essential to ensuring that the preparation of a planning application stays on track. BPP Consultancy’s project management support includes the following:
- Preparation and maintenance of a project plan which involves the following:
- Identifying workstreams, key tasks associated with those workstreams, and their dependencies.
- Estimating how long each task will take, allocating appropriate resources and setting deadlines.
- Assessing risks to the project and identifying appropriate mitigations in discussion with the client. This may include preparation of a risk register.
- Regular communications with the project team.
- Monitoring progress and updating task lists and the project plan
- Advising on, and implementing, corrective actions to keep the project on track.
Client updates are usually a key part of project management; we have experience in arranging these, taking account of the fact that our clients have many other demands of their time.